1. What is one of the most unique elements you have seen in a wedding?
Recently, we hosted a wedding that incorporated a Chinese tea ceremony into the celebration. It was so touching to see their grandparents drink from the same cup, while sharing sage advice on marriage. The bride also wore the same silk tea dress that her mother had worn 30 years earlier.
2. Do you do anything that is signature to your brand?
Our Bar Training Manager, Thomas Mizuno-Moore, created a ‘cocktail questionnaire’ for our wedding couples to complete. He includes questions like, “What did you drink on your first date?” or “What is your favorite vacation destination?” From there, he creates a signature cocktail for wedding day to truly customize the celebration.
3. What is your favorite trend for weddings currently?
Champagne place cards! Greeting guests with a glass of bubbly always sets the tone for an elegant evening.
4. What is the most gratifying part of your business?
We help families, friends and organizations make lasting memories together. Life is a celebration and I am fortunate I get to help plan these special moments.
5. What three words describe you or your business best?
-Questions answered by Liz Hake -Senior Sales & Catering Manager at The Dalcy
- Click here to inquire about hosting your special day at The Dalcy.