1. 3-C Sangria: With an infusion of cardamom, clove and cinnamon, the homemade sangria is part of Vermilion’s Herb and Spice cocktail program. $10, 10 W. Hubbard St.
2. Chilcano: One of Arbella’s many globally inspired cocktails, the mixture is part Chilean cucumber-infused Pisco and part ginger beer. $13, 112 W. Grand Ave.
3. Going Green: A creation by Oriole’s award-winning bartender Julia Momose, the drink features Gamle Ode Dill Aquavit, Dolin dry vermouth, Green Chartreuse and St. Germain with edible dianthus flowers as a garnish. $14, 661 W. Walnut St.
4. Innocents Abroad: Head bartender Roger Landes combines Genever gin, Chinato, gentiane and grapefruit bitters for a complex sip that complements The Loyalist’s farm-inspired eats. $11, 177 N. Ada St.
5. The Obvious Choice: A Celeste special, this bold cocktail is a colorful blend of vodka, blood orange, green tea, lemon and tiki bitters. $13, 111 W. Hubbard St.